Current Legal Status
I am currently out on an Appeal on two of the following charges. I now have a public defender and my civil suit against Pete Moore, Pete Moore Chevrolet and Rick Hamilton is still ongoing. I will include documents on progress as the website develops.
- Charges brought by David Turner (Judge Jones Dismissed) David Claimed I stole his business…Wrong! It was proven otherwise in the criminal trial. Read Book 11 Trial Transcripts Page 2036 Line 13.
- Charges brought by Lisa and Joe Zolnoski: (Judge Jones Dismissed) The State claims I temporarily deprived the Zolnoskis of money and a right to property. Joe’s Deposition and testimony at trial contradict the evidence. I offered to rescind the contract immediately but they wanted to spend the money appraising my business. See Zolnoski Evidence.tif I was charged with temporary deprivation from the Zolnoskis after all parties signed a Rescission Agreement. The Zolnoskis violated the Agreement. See Page 2 Recital 2 Zolnoski Rescission Agreement Violated.tif Joe is a good man, just a little confused. Evidence is Evidence.
- Charges brought by Christiansen Brothers: (Judge Jones Dismissed) The Christiansen brothers claim that they were not paid for cars my company sold for them. They conspired with my brother David Turner and committed fraud against the Hartford Insurance company by filing against the company Bond. I was arrested and could have got a life sentence for this crime. The State’s Attorney’s office, through their investigation, provided me with copies of my company’s cancelled checks proving I had already paid Robin Christiansen. However, Prosecutor Edgar still took me to trial with this charge and never told the jury that the proof was in State’s evidence. Isn’t that called ignoring exculpatory evidence? Isn’t that illegal? I am not aware if the jury even considered that the Christiansen charge was fraudulent. Click here to see the Evidence. I called Hartford to tell them about the fraud and their response was “$25,000 was not a lot of money”, but it was enough to send me to prison for life.
- Charges brought by AFC: (Conviction: But of what?) See Verdict Sheet.doc
Automotive Finance Company. They finance the cars for dealers if the dealer needs assistance after he purchases the cars at the auto auction. AGOP had 2 lines of credit; one with AFC and another with MAFS (Manheim Automotive Financial Services). There were no charges filed on the MAFS account because they were paid from the money that came from the cars sold at the auction. Manheim is the biggest auction company in the world. When Cliff, the General Manager, and my brother David, accompanied with the DMV and auction drivers, took the cars, they had control of all the liquid assets from my corporation. The way it is supposed to work is not how Manheim chose to do it. In a civil dispute, such as we were in, the money from the sale of the cars should have been escrowed. Instead, I had no control over what my brother David and his drinking buddy Cliff did with the assets after the sale. David, in his deposition states he “lived on the money”. As you can see, I tried to work it out with AFC and they agreed that I was not financially responsible for the debt. See AFC Evidence.tif
- Pete Moore : (Conviction: But of What?) See Verdict Sheet.doc It’s real simple with Pete. Remember he was not even in the picture when they realized that the trumped up charges they had created with David Turner and the Zolnoski’s wouldn’t hold water and I wouldn’t plea despite their extortion tactics. If Pete was in the picture, then Barry Beroset would not have been able to represent me because he was Pete’s criminal attorney. When I told Barry about the possibility that Pete Moore was behind this, he did not believe Pete was involved. He took my retainer and informed me that it was non-refundable. Greed! He should have reclused himself when he found out Pete was involved, but he didn’t. Pete was involved from the very beginning. I knew I would have to take it all the way to expose them.
- Look at the dates. They fabricated the Pete and AFC charges after the fact. See this Letter and notice that neither Pete nor AFC are victims in the original charges. Bozeman, Jenkins & Matthews represent Pete Moore, not the Zolnoski’s and not David Turner. Why would this civil law firm go through all the expense and time and effort to compile the volumes of criminal allegations and then transfer them to the Sheriff’s Office? What did they stand to gain? Who hired them and paid for all those billable hours? The volumes stand about 2 feet tall, literally. That’s conspiracy…that’s SLAPP
See Anti-SLAPP (strategic lawsuit against public participation) laws can be applied in an attempt to curb alleged abuses of the legal system by individuals or corporations who utilize the courts as a weapon to retaliate against whistle blowers, victims, or to silence another's speech. RICO could be alleged if it can be shown that lawyers and/or their clients conspired and collaborated to concoct fictitious legal complaints solely in retribution and retaliation for themselves having been brought before the courts.
Note to Investigators
For those of you investigating these crimes, let me say this; The old saying “hindsight is 20/20”, I hope I’m wrong because I feel like I have been played for a fool although I know I wasn’t raised as one. After the trial was over and I was bonded out of jail for another $300,000, I was told to get all my evidence from the Berosets to take to my civil attorney Jim Chase. My civil trial against Pete Moore was still ongoing. I was loading my boxes of evidence, from Barry Beroset’s office, when I remembered John Beroset telling me that he had married a woman from South Florida whose father is a new Toyota Dealer. I had already been arrested, tried, found guilty, jailed, sentenced and out on appeal bond. I felt more sick than I had ever felt throughout the entire ordeal when I noticed the bumper sticker on the back of John’s new Toyota. His father-in-law is partners with a Moore. Is this some kind of sick joke? Click the link. (http://www.rountreemoore.com)